Crockpot Hot Chocolate
- 1/3 c. cocoa
- 5 1/2 c. fat-free milk
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 (14 oz) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (3") cinnamon stick (optional)
- Place cocoa in a 3 quart electric slow cooker. Gradually add 1 c. fat free milk, stirring with a whisk until well blended. Add remaining fat-free milk, vanilla, and sweetened condensed milk, stirring with a whisk until well blended. Add cinnamon stick, if desired.
- Cover with lid; cook on low-heat setting 4 - 8 hours. Discard cinnamon stick.
- Stir well with a whisk before serving. Ladle hot chocolate into mugs; top with marshmallows. Makes 10 servings (3/4 cups each).
I haven't ever added the cinnamon stick, but I'm sure it would be good with it. I turned my crockpot on high for a few hours instead of warming it on low.