Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Week 263 Menu

Wednesday already?  Crazy!  I'm slacking a little and just getting to the computer to post my menu.  

I'm looking forward to my next "bits and pieces" post.  Look for it Friday...hopefully. 

Since every post is better with a picture.  Here's one for you...
I've discovered that my baby loves my quick salsa and homemade tortilla chips.  Sometimes he drops the chip and eats the salsa with his hands.  This kid has good taste!

Guess I better get my menu posted.  Here goes:


Tuesday:  we had hamburgers and oven fries

Wednesday:  chicken fajitas (chicken already cut and marinated in my freezer stash)
 
Thursday:  chicken pot pie

Friday:  broccoli beef

Saturday:  easy (which really means I have no idea what to make)

Sunday:  football food...to be determined

What are you making this week?

Photobucket 
Just for fun, check out my menus from:
One year ago - Week 214
Two years ago - Week 165
Three years ago  - Week 119
Four years ago - Week 69
Five years ago - Week 23

3 comments:

  1. Sun - Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage
    Mon - Leftovers
    Tues - Beef Fajitas
    Wed - Pizza (Homerun)
    Thurs - Leftovers
    Fri - French Dip
    Sat - Breakfast for Dinner - maybe Dutch Baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Now I really want fajitas since you both are having them :) So last week we were sick a couple days so I just made soup for the kiddos and carried over part of my menu to this week.

    M: Asian chicken and rice bake
    T: Orange chicken, stir fry veggies, egg rolls
    W: Tortellini w/ turkey kielbasa
    Th: Eggs Benedict, home fries, fruit salad
    F: Eat out (Alex and the girls are going to a dance at Emmy's school and then dinner)
    S: Leftovers
    S: Football Food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. M -
    T - chicken pot pie
    W - pesto chicken with pasta or gnocchi and french bread
    Th - grilled hamburgers (it's supposed to be a high of 58!)
    F - pizza
    S - kids' choice
    S - maybe enchiladas? still undecided

    ReplyDelete