Monday, February 3, 2014

Week 263 Menu


Happy Monday everyone!  I'm feeling like I need to be really productive today, after a not very productive weekend because of having a cold.  Today I'm feeling much better and am ready to get busy. 

Menu time... 


 Monday: breakfast burritos

Tuesday: broccoli cheese soup, one hour rolls

Wednesday:  feeding the missionaries, my kids have been requesting orange chicken every time I ask them what they want for dinner, so I guess I'll make it

Thursday: roasted veggies & pasta

Friday: sloppy joes, oven fries

Saturday: breakfast casserole, fruit

Sunday: Waikiki meatballs, rice, veggies

What are you making this week?  Have a good one!
Photobucket



Just for fun, check out my menus from:
One year ago - Week 215
Two years ago - Week 166
Three years ago  - Week 120
Four years ago - Week 70
Five years ago - Week 24

3 comments:

  1. So in posting from my phone and since I'm horrible at that I'll make it short and sweet!
    Mon: spaghetti, salad
    Tues: red beans and rice
    Wed: chicken and cornmeal dumplings
    Thurs: chicken puffs, cheesy rice, carrots
    Fri: tortilla soup, garlic bread
    Sat: leftovers
    Sun: crock pot carnitas, black beans, chopped salad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jenny,

    Your blog has caught our attention because of the quality of recipes.

    We would be delighted if you would join us at Everyrecipe.com.au so that we could link to it. We send thousands of visitors to our blogs on a weekly basis.

    Everyrecipe.com.au is a search engine that compiles the best Australian cooking sites and blogs from the Internet. It is a part of an international cooking search engine MyTaste.com, which is now operating in 40 countries all over the world.
    Several hundred blogs are already enrolled here and are taking benefit from the traffic we are sending to their sites.

    To join Everyrecipe, just click HERE
     
    Kind regards
    Mark Armstrong
    Everyrecipe.com.au

    ReplyDelete